Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Top 10 Fashion Novels

1.Silk by Rupert James
2.Slave to Fashion by Rebecca Campbell
3.Silk Series by Penny Jordan
  • Silk
  • Sins
  • Scandals
4. Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Gossip Girl
  • You know you love me
  • All I want is Everything
  • Because I am worth it
  • I Like it Like that
  • you're the one that I want
  • Nobody does it better
  • Nothing can keep us together
  • Only in your dreams (written by a ghost writer)
  • would i lie to you? (written by a ghost writer)
  • Don't you forget about me (written by a ghost writer)
  • IT had to be you
  • I will always love you (written by a ghost writer)
5. Gossip Girl: The Carlyles by Annabelle Vestry
  • The Carlyles
  • You just can't get enough
  • Take a chance on me
  • Love the one you're with
6. Fashion Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones
8. Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic
  • Shopaholic abroad
  • Shopaholic ties the knot
  • Shopaholic and Sister
  • Shopaholic and baby
  • Mini Shopaholic
9. Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
10. A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff 

1 comment: